Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WOED

It was great to see and listen to the presentation that West Office had prepared for us. The office space was impressive. I liked how the space was opened and airy. This I believe would allow for designers to not feel cluttered and thus be inspired. Hearing about the design process as well as installation let me know how long it took for an installation to go from beginning to end. Workers at WOED seem to enjoy their jobs. I spoke with a graphic designer upstairs and it was nice to find people in the industry that can speak the lingo you speak and understand concepts that you have about design. With the product designers who made the models have a good eye for detail as the detail on the models was impeccable. I also enjoyed how WOED incorporates all aspects of design from graphic to product to multimedia. It makes their exhibit installations well rounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment