Monday, March 1, 2010

Project 7 West Office Austin Mitchell


I liked the fact that WOED designs science exhibits. I have an interest in science, and i think it would be sweet to work in an environment where I could combine science and design.I also like the fact that not all of the exhibits designed by them were just for looking at. Some were interactive and invited the viewer to touch and experience the exhibit first-hand. Their website contains a lot of pictures of children touching things and learning. This, I think, is something to consider for IN Pulse. Also, seeing the models around the office made me realize the importance of building a prototype to visualize and communicate ideas. As leader of the structures team, I will make sure to utilize the model of Jack Adams Hall that is available to us and construct prototypes of our structures for it

No comments:

Post a Comment