Tuesday, March 2, 2010

West Office Design - Mary's take



I really enjoyed our trip to West Office Design in Oakland. I thought the presentation was very informative, and it really gave me a sense of what this company did. I never realised how much thought went into a display at a science museum. It was really interesting to see the huge variety of their work, how each display for every museum is so different, yet unique. The people who worked there seem to truly enjoy their job and put a lot of thought into everything they do. I liked how this group was a group of people from different backgrounds of study, all working together to produce something really thoughtful for the public to enjoy. I never thought about all the aspects of the displays at a science museum, especially the ones where children get to interact with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment