Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Project 3A - Logo Sketches /// Sean Fridman












Here’s a rough sketch of my idea for our Stream logo (just the word, ignore the circle). Basically, my idea was to create a feeling befitting of the word stream through whitespace. The spacing between letters gives the impression of air being able to flow freely through and around the word, which I think evokes a fitting atmosphere.



Another idea I had was to identify patterns in the whitespace and illustrate them. I guess this was just to add interest to the logo while still hopefully maintaining a similar atmosphere.




















Here’s a computer rendering of the logo with the whitespace illustrations (it’s just a quick vectorization of my handwriting, so it’s pretty rough). An idea I had for the logo’s color was to have the school colors on the right, in the circles, and the exhibit’s color(s) on the left, in the convergent line thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment