Monday, May 17, 2010

In Pulse Thoughts


























The show was great! When I first walked in and saw the flashing 'In Pulse' entrance piece I was impressed right away. I think the beaded entrance idea, given our space, would not have worked out nearly as well. The structures were well put together by the team...they did an awesome job. You can tell all the work they put in really paid off. The video we watched after everyone spoke was amazing as well. The section in the middle for digital media was constructed very well and I think a lot of people enjoyed that. Having the huge wall of design in the back where the food was being served was very cool, I spent a lot of time in front of it looking at all the posters.

Not only was the set up successful, but all the work displayed was really well done. So congrats to those students who had pieces in the show.

Shout out to B-Ho and Kathy on the signage team!...I think the signs turned out really nice and it was fun working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment