Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Project 7 West Office Jewel Boone


I particularly liked the slide show presentation that walked us through their process, from getting the call, to making the plans to send to the fabricator, to setting up and witnessing the opening of one remarkable exhibit after another. I think my favorite exhibit would have to be the one that included a silver mine to scale, on top of a long abandoned jail, and the model for it. One thing that I can definitely say would be good for our exhibit is the technique of having proxy throw ups of what things could or would look like in a particular way, before actually taking the time to build and see if it works or not. I greatly enjoyed my time at West Office and I can't wait to see what our exhibit will look like in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment