Monday, March 1, 2010

Project 7 West Office Alfred Velasco

After the presentation in the beginning of the trip, I was very impressed by the amount of work/exhibits they have done. Not only was I impressed with the quantity, but also the variety of projects they get involved in. They always try to do different things every project, and I thought that's what makes working there very interesting and refreshing. I was most interested in the exhibits that attempts to recreate a certain time period. I thought working on something like that would be very cool. I like how exhibits design involves every aspect of design – product, graphic, etc. – and have it all working together. West Office represented how everyone works together. And it definitely shows in the exhibits they have done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment